May 12, 2014

12/05 ANOTHER DAY CLOUDY MEMORY

Nothing special and also you might have already seen a sneak peek of these photos on my instagram but still, I quite like the colours and the fabric of sofa so I thought I'd share them with you. Actually, the photos show pretty much all the stuff (besides entire seasons of sit coms :D) I like to make use of during my study breaks - which, by the way,  happen to be more frequently than my actual study periods.. :D I'm almost done with all my finals and you can't imagine how relieved I am. I can't wait for summer to come, I'm so excited for the next months! 

Nichts besonderes und vielleicht habt ihr auch schon das Sneak Peek auf meinem Instagram gesehen aber trotzdem, irgendwie mag ich die Farben total, und die Muster und Stoffe also dachte ich, ich zeig euch die Fotos trotzdem noch. Was zum lesen und schreiben, Sonnebrille... neben ganzen Staffeln von Serien die Dinge, mit denen ich am liebsten meine Lernpausen verbringe (die übrigens aus irgendeinen Grund mehr Zeit einnehmen als das Lernen an sich.... Aber ich denke da bin ich nicht die einzige :D ). Ich hab jetzt fast alle Klausuren hinter mir und bin so erleichtert. Jetzt muss es nur noch Sommer werden! 


2 comments: