January 06, 2016

BERLIN IN GOLD

One perfect week spent in Berlin, my winter break couldn't have been better. Spending so much time with old friends was so relaxing, so natural and good. And Berlin, oh well, how can Berlin not be good right?




We spent five beautiful sunny and cold days in Berlin, and it was all about sitting in my friend's in small and cosy kitchen and drinking litres of tea, walking around the neighbourhoods getting lost, trying out various Falafel shops, and - obviously - getting those photo booth photos taken. I had such a nice time with some of my favourite people and I can't wait to be back one day. Strangely I have never felt a greater wish to move back to Germany after my studies than right now. I guess you just realise what's there when you don't have it. Or there is a serious January-melancholy going on. Most likely both.

Back to Amsterdam and uni now, and even though it was hard in the beginning the first days were so cosy and fun and packed with dinners, tea times, a beautiful concert, good friends and so many other nice things it's not as hard as I thought it would be. So much more to happen!

6 comments:

  1. Oh what great street photography =D

    LG
    Elisabeth
    Kaffee, die Welt und ich

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6/1/16 15:43

    Liebe Clara,
    ich wollte dich einmal fragen, mit welchem Programm und Filter du deine Blogbilder bearbeitest?!
    Ich bin gerade dabei meinen Blog mit Bildern etwas anschaulicher zu machen. Deshalb wäre ich dir um einen Tipp sehr dankbar.
    Übrigens schaue ich sehr gerne auf deinem Blog vorbei. Mach weiter so und wenn du magst, dann schau doch auch mal bei mir vorbei, vielleicht gefällt es dir ja auch ein bisschen :)

    Ganz liebe Grüße aus Hamburg!

    www.monakuehlewind.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely loved these pictures, I went to Berlin once before, a long time ago and I just want to go back!
    xoxo, S
    Sara in LDN
    Follow on bloglovin & I will follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wunderbares Berlin! Sehr schöne Eindrücke!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Total schöne Eindrücke, spiegelt Berlin schön wider :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was für schöne Bilder, toll wie du das Licht eingefangen hast!
    LG

    ReplyDelete