December 26, 2014

26/12 DW X CHRISTMAS





A big thanks to Daniel Wellington for this lovely christmas present!! I chose the Classic Sheffield Lady which is super chic and timeless but because of its size a bit boyfriend-style and I love it. And black, because, how NOT black? Though I really like the brown, too. I am a huge fan of watches, I love to wear one as a piece of jewellery and I think they make you look super sophisticated just like glasses haha. If you have some christmas money left and not know yet what to get have a look at the online shop - with the code holiday_cocomathilde you'll have 15% off until January 15th!

2 comments:

  1. aaah wie lang ich schon von der uhr traeume... leider gibt das meine brieftasche nicht her :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wunderschöne Bilder! Die Uhr sieht toll an dir aus!
    Liebste Grüße Sofia
    dreamylifedreamyme.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete