January 26, 2015

CITY GUIDE // BARCELONA

Almost two months after leaving Barcelona I finished my personal cityguide for this beautiful city. I've spent 5 months exploring the whole city, all its neighbourhoods and nice places and put together a list of my own hotspots in the city, the places to go and to be and what you shouldn't miss out! You can download the pdf-document below and print it out to a pocket size.

Also, I'd be super happy to hear from you if you get the chance to try some things out or follow some of my tips! Making the guide has been quite a lot of work but I myself love to get other peoples / locals tips for a city and that's why I want to share mine with you.

Download: 

Hey there, Barcelona / Night out in Cuitat Vella, Plaça Reial
Federal Café inside and the rooftop terrace

Café del Teatre in Gracia / Festa Major in Sants
Inside the MACBA / Víla Olímpica and the harbour
Parc de la Ciutadella / Galeria Cosmo

Tapas at the Bar Lobo / Bogatell Beach

Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the documents content without my express and written permission is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to me and my blog with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

3 comments:

  1. <33333333333333333333333333333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich werde im Sommer mit meiner Familie nach Barcelona reisen. Ich werde die Tipps auf jeden Fall einmal durchlesen. Man sieht, dass du dir wirklich Mühe gemacht hast! Schon deine anderen Posts über die Stadt haben mich sehr angeregt!
    Alles Liebe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, richtig schöne Bilder!
    Ich war auch im Herbst in Barcelona, da ist es ja wirklich sehr schön! :)
    Liebe Grüße
    Trini :)

    ReplyDelete